
Hello Parents and Students,
I would like to take the opportunity to WELCOME you all to our grade 5, classroom blog! Here you will find classroom updates, schedules, homework assignments, etc. The aim of this blog is to keep students and their families connected with the latest news that happens in our class. I invite you to submit any questions, concerns or feedback you may have throughout the year through this blog and I will reply to you within 48 hours of receipt.
To begin my first entry, I will tell you a little about myself. This is my first blog so please bear with me while I get used to the mechanics of writing these! :) I graduated from SUNY Oswego in 2001 with a degree in English, Literary Arts. Upon graduating from Oswego I found a job immediately after at an air conditioning manufacture where I ended up spending the next eight years of my life working in business. My true passion and desire was always to teach since I was a child so I made the decision to go back to school for education at Niagara University. I graduated from Niagara with my master's in teaching which brings me to where I am now in Lockport, NY teaching 5th grade! I could not be happier with my decision where each day brings a new adventure and the brightest, kind faces of my students shine each day.
I am looking forward to an amazing year, thank you in advance for your cooperation and participation!
Until next time... Miss Nazarian
No comments:
Post a Comment